For Baymel Kimya, team members who have adopted the principle of continuous improvement and results in a competitive environment is an important part of the most important resource and strategy for polyurethane.
- It expects all its colleagues to think and act as partners and to demonstrate the ability to create economic added value for shareholders and all other stakeholders.
- A salary and bonus policy that is directly proportional to the company’s performance is carried out in a transparent manner that will be understood by all team members.
- Provides the necessary opportunities for the rewarding and development of our high-performing, honest, hard-working, affiliated, professional principles and responsibilities,
- At the heart of business strategies is trust in leaders who own, drive, and claim results. This trust aims to create a strong and difficult to imitate competitive advantage with teams working together for many years,
- To organize social, cultural and educational activities in order to develop awareness of being a great team and believe in the importance of internal communication,
- It takes necessary measures and performs activities to ensure the sustainability of occupational health and safety and environmental awareness.